Golden Hire offers a range of professional recruiting services that can be customized to support your business requirements:
Golden Hire handles all initial recruiting by researching, identifying, screening, and conducting candidate interviews. We can also facilitate the process of applicant interviews with your company’s stakeholders. Golden Hire is not compensated – with either a flat fee or a percentage of the employee’s first year’s salary -- until the best-fitting candidate is actually hired.
Golden Hire’s complete recruitment consultancy package:
- Visit(s) your company’s office to conduct in-depth analyses of the vacant position(s), compile candidate profiles, and offer counsel on compensation packages
- Conduct database searches of our extensive candidate pool comprising thousands of industry professionals
- Design and develop advertising campaigns and/or media plans, including the use of relevant trade journals and confidential advertising through our various channels.
- Submit shortlists of candidates’ resumes along with interview notes
- Pre-select interviews based on required attributes (skills and behavioral based)
- Provide counsel on how to best manage candidate responses
- Coordinate workflow and processes by contacting candidates, confirming details, and following through after interviews
In this service offering, Golden Hire improves your company’s time-to-fill quotient and reduces cost-per-hire expenses by acquiring the right talent the first time. Our customized outsourcing package allows you to outsource a part of or all of the recruiting process, including needs assessment, requisition management, advertising, research, sourcing, recruitment, interviewing, program management, and on-boarding. The four outsourcing packages we offer are:
- Volume Project Recruiting: Managing and executing projects when multiple positions need to be filled at the same time
- Campus Recruiting: Pre-screening and interviewing soon-to-be graduating college students by conducting on-campus recruiting fairs
- Augment Corporate Recruiting Team: Adding work power resources to existing corporate recruiting departments during times of heavy activity
- IPO Launch Pad: Helping prepare for initial public offerings by sourcing critical first hires, C-level executives, subject matter experts and/or industry thought leaders